Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!

Hello everyone -- Happy Earth Day! Yay! I'm thinking my hubby and I are going to plant a tree in our yard this weekend, so cross your fingers that I can find a Yellow Trumpet Tree! :)

Anyway, I've been studiously trying to better my photography and I think I might be getting better... slowly! I've added five new listings to Etsy today -- a blanket/burp cloth gift set, three burp cloth sets and a flower blanket. I hope these enhance my shop!

This is my main photo of a beautiful white cloud design gift set. The snuggle blanket is 17" square -- perfect for the car seat or stroller -- and is oriented towards sensory stimulation in young infants. There are four squares -- cotton, flannel, fleece and satin -- with a minky backing, each square giving a different texture for your little baby. The burp cloth is matching, with the same white minky back. Yay!








This photo to the right is an example of our two burp cloth set -- with purple moons and blue clouds.






This last photo is one of my favorites -- I think it's a great closeup that I simply cannot duplicate no matter how hard I try. It's a picture of our basic burp cloth gift set with the Pastel Block and Welcome Little One burp cloths pictured. I hope you enjoyed these -- any of our items are available for purchase through our Etsy store and can be made into larger gift sets. We can create matching onesies, blankets and many other items!







Anyway, I think that's enough posting on Etsy for me for a while... let's cross our fingers and hope a few things sell. So many items are popular at craft shows -- like the burp cloths and snuggle blankets -- let's hope that popularity translates over to Etsy! Wish us luck!

No comments: