Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yay, I'm back!

Ok, total craziness in the Made By Moms' households recently! I'm proud to say that Heidi recently introduced her second little girl to the world, so I'm a little short-handed right now...

Needless to say, that's not keeping me away from my sewing machine... or Etsy. I've been adding things like CRAZY to our Etsy shop including our:

Aviary Blanket
Butterfly Snuggle Blanket
Elephant Snuggle Blanket
Rainbow Quilt
Red Satin and Cream Minky Blanket
Shannon the Owl Gift Set

We're also having a HUGE Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale right now! Shop our store from now until December 1st and receive FREE US SHIPPING and free goodies with every purchase. International buyers can still get in on the fun -- you'll receive the exact dollar amount discount of US shipping off your shipping costs. In addition, spend more than $25 and you'll receive free gift wrapping upon request. Not only will you be getting a great deal, you'll already have the wrapping job done!!

I also wanted to pop in and tell you guys about some wonderful people and shops that I met this past weekend. First and foremost is Red Marionette, who (in addition to being a wonderful and fun person) makes the cutest little animals you've ever seen. I wish I could have bought everything there! Then we have Raven's Repose Soaps whose soaps are brilliant (trust me), Surpreyes whose craftsmanship and attention to detail blew my mind, Rixie Pixie who specializes in recycled decor, and TheOphany whose artwork is amazing. Seriously, check out their shops on Etsy.

I am hoping to get some time this weekend to review purchases I've made recently over Etsy and during the craft event we attended together, so definitely check back soon if you're looking for great Christmas ideas!

Take care and happy shopping,

Jen

No comments: