Monday, August 11, 2008

New Website....

So, a little bit of background about me... In college I was an engineering major for close to three years... I took all those fun classes that taught me computer programming and all that fun stuff. I used to build websites for my friends, play with Photoshop and alter pictures, work with html, java and javascript, but that was neigh on 8 years ago. I haven't written a website in almost a decade.

Why am I tell you this?

Because I'm finally getting around to building our OWN website! We're still going to be on Etsy and WinkElf, but now we're going to have a completely independent store that will have its own PayPal shopping cart and everything!

Yay! :)

Anyway, it's not done yet but I have the bones of the structure up. Please check it out and give me feedback on what you like and don't like -- honest, ok? Are certain things hard to read? Is the format ok? Do the frames break down?

Thanks guys, love you all!

Jen

PS: The website address is: http://www.madebymomscreations.com

No comments: