Thursday, September 4, 2008

I got a Treasury!

For those of you not familiar to Etsy (a wonderful handmade site that showcases some of the best handmade creations from around the globe), they have something called a "Treasury." It's where you can pick your favorite items to showcase to buyers and other Etsy visitors free of charge. They're notoriously tricky to get, but I have gotten TWO in the past week! Wowza.

I'm really proud of this treasury -- it's titled "Fall into Fabulous FEST" and features some *beautiful* fall-themed items. I'm probably partial to this treasury because it's filled with fall items and fall is my favorite season (too bad we don't actually get a fall in Orlando, lol). It's full of pumpkins and the colors of fall (primarily orange and brown) and it's fantastic. Super fantastic, in fact.

Please go ahead and view my treasury, click on the items and explore the shops... the Florida Etsy Street Team is a team of fantastic individuals who are supremely talented :)

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=5658


Leave a comment and click till your heart's content. :)

Love ya,

Jen

No comments: